Erection dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get erect and no enough potential to do on bed. Erection dysfunction problem from time to time, dont need to get tensed its ongoing problem. This disease may be origin from stress, diabetes, heart problem, or may be come from awful relationship with your partner.
Even if it may seem awkward to consult with doctor on erectile dysfunction, go in for evaluation. Problem of erection dysfunction is sign of unhealthy and hectic lifestyle. When you feel such type of problem like getting in erection, keeping in erection and you are feeling its reducing your sexual desire. You should be firstly consulting with family doctor, because he knows your changes in your body time to time and he gives you more appropriate advice.
Sexual activities are process of brain, emotions, blood, nerves, hormones, muscles and blood vessel. Erectile dysfunction can outcome from anyone of them. Likewise, stress and mental health problems can root of this basic erectile dysfunction. Sometime their mixtures of psychological and physical issue make a reason of erectile dysfunction. For occurrence, a minor physical problem that slows your sexual response may cause nervousness about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction.
Some risk factor is also involved in erectile dysfunction. When you get older, erections may take longer to develop and may not be as firm. You may need more direct touch to your penis to get and keep an erection. This isnt a direct significance of getting older. Usually its a result of underlying health problems or taking medications, which is more common as men age.
Multiple of risk factor can contribute to erectile dysfunction. They include
- Cause of any diseases, particularly diabetes or heart problems.
- Tobacco makes unhealthy, which restricts blood flow to veins and arteries. Over time tobacco use can cause eternal health problems that lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Being overweight, especially if you are very overweight (obese).
- Medical treatment, such as prostate surgery or radiation treatment for cancer.
- Injuries, particularly if they damage the nerves that control erections.
- Medications, including antidepressants, antihistamines, painkillers and drugs used to treat high blood pressure and prostate cancer.
- Mental conditions, such as stress, anxiety or depression.
- Drug and alcohol use, especially if you are a long-term drug user or heavy drinker.
- Prolonged bicycling, which compress nerves and affect blood can flow to the penis— leading to temporary erectile dysfunction.
Unhealthy food and worsened lifestyle can arouse erectile dysfunction. Some basic tips can help to come out from this disease and makes your life happier.
- Chain smoker, quit. In Initial days its difficult to quit smoking. Try nicotine replacement (such as gum or lozenges), its help in quitting your smoking. Or may you ask your doctor about prescription medication that can help you quit.
- Exercise regularly: This can play major role part in erectile dysfunction in a number of ways, including reducing stress and weight and increasing blood flow.
- Get cure for alcohol or drug problems: consuming too much or using certain illegal drugs can worsen erectile dysfunction directly or by causing long-term health problems.
- More communicate with partner: If you are facing the erectile dysfunction you should be more communicate with your partner. . Its helps make to healthier relationship. You can consult with consular if you are not able to handling own.